PHONE 405-366-0210     FAX 405-366-0209
                    MONDAY-FRIDAY, 8AM-5PM


Frequently Asked Questions

On Election Day, you must vote at your designated polling place. If you are a registered voter, you can find your polling place by using this link.


You must send a written request to the County Election Board in the the county in which you are registered to vote. You can get an application form by following this link:

You cannot request an absentee ballot online or by telephone. You may fax your completed application to us at 405-366-0209


To make any changes to your voter registration, send in a new voter registration application. You may get an application at any tag agency, post office, public library or Election Board office.  You may download and print an application by using the following link.  The original application must be delivered to our office, in person or through the mail. In even-numbered years political affiliation changes will not be processed between April 1 and August 31. Changes to political affiliation submitted during this time will be held and will not process until September 1.

You cannot make changes in your voter registration online or by telephone.

If you are interested in becoming a precinct official in Cleveland County, you may contact our Precinct Official Coordintor, Jodi Marti at (405)366-0210.

In order to become a precinct official, you must be a registered voter in Cleveland County. All precinct officials must attend a training session in order to be eligible to be placed as a worker for future elections. Precinct officials work from 6:30 a.m. until the polls have been closed (7:00 p.m.) and all of the closing duties have been performed. The rate of pay, per election, for precinct officials is currently $97 plus mileage for Inspectors and $87 for Clerks and Judges.


Military voters can contact the Voting Assistance Officers in their units for application forms and information. Overseas voters may obtain the same materials at United States military installations, embassies and consulates. More information and application forms may be found at the Federal Voting Assistance Program website-

Only the voter can request that his or her name be removed. The voter may send a written request to our office at 641 E. Robinson, Suite 200, Norman, OK 73071 and request that his or her name be removed. This request must be witnessed by two witnesses

The deceased voter's next-of-kin may complete and sign a "Cancellation of Registration of Deceased Voter" form at the polling place. The next-of-kin may also send  a written statement regarding the voter's death (including the voter's complete name, address and date of birth) to our office, 641 E. Robinson, Suite 200, Norman, OK 73071. The request must have two witnesses.


Yes! If you are a registered voter in Cleveland County, you can vote at our office from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on the Thursday and Friday before all elections.

For State and Federal Elections only, you can vote at our office or at the S. Penn Campus of the Moore Norman Technology Center, 13301 S. Penn, Oklahoma City.  For State and Federal Elections, voting is from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on the Thursday and Friday before the election as well as from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. the Saturday before the election. Our office is located at 641 E. Robinson St., Suite 200, Norman, OK.