PHONE 405-366-0210     FAX 405-366-0209
                    MONDAY-FRIDAY, 8AM-5PM


Interested in Becoming a Precinct Official?

Precinct Officials perform a valuable community service and ensure that the democratic process is performed with integrity. 

For more information on becoming a precinct official including rate of pay and a printable application form follow this link.

Or for more information, contact The Cleveland County Election Board at 366-0210.



If you have any election questions that cannot be answered from our website, please email us using  "contact us"  or call our office at 405-366-0210.  Our fax number is 405-366-0209.

How do I change my name, address or political affiliation on my voter registration?

January 7, 2013 - 12:05pm -- clevadm

To make any changes to your voter registration, send in a new voter registration application. You may get an application at any tag agency, post office, public library or Election Board office.  You may download and print an application by using the following link.  The original application must be delivered to our office, in person or through the mail.

In even-numbered years political affiliation changes will not be processed between April 1 and August 31. Changes to political affiliation submitted during this time will be held and will not process until September 1.

Can I vote early?

January 7, 2013 - 11:45am -- clevadm

Yes! If you are a registered voter in Cleveland County, you can vote at our office from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on the Thursday and Friday before all elections.

For State and Federal Elections only, you can vote at our office or at the S. Penn Campus of the Moore Norman Technology Center, 13301 S. Penn, Oklahoma City.  For State and Federal Elections, voting is from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on the Thursday and Friday before the election as well as from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. the Saturday before the election. Our office is located at 641 E. Robinson St., Suite 200, Norman, OK.


Where can I find information about voter registration and absentee voting for military and overseas voters?

January 7, 2013 - 11:43am -- clevadm

Military voters can contact the Voting Assistance Officers in their units for application forms and information. Overseas voters may obtain the same materials at United States military installations, embassies and consulates. More information and application forms may be found at the Federal Voting Assistance Program website-

My relative is deceased, but his or her name still appears in pollbook, how can name be removed?

January 7, 2013 - 11:35am -- clevadm

The deceased voter's next-of-kin may complete and sign a "Cancellation of Registration of Deceased Voter" form at the polling place. The next-of-kin may also send  a written statement regarding the voter's death (including the voter's complete name, address and date of birth) to our office, 641 E. Robinson, Suite 200, Norman, OK 73071. The request must have two witnesses.


Subscribe to Cleveland County Election Board RSS